Thursday, December 3, 2009

First Post

So many friends and family have asked about a blog, especially since we have our new addition to the family, so here it is...

To begin, Paul and I met while in college at APSU (Let's Go Peay!). He was a baseball player and I was on the dance team. We quickly became best friends and then 3 years later, we were married. Now, we live in the Columbia/ Spring Hill, TN area and absolutely love it! Paul is the head baseball coach at Spring Hill High School. It is so much fun to watch him doing what he loves. I graduated from law school in May 2008 and after working at a law firm in Columbia for most of law school until May of this year, I became adventurous and opened my own practice and title company in Murfreesboro in June. It's been one of the most scary but rewarding things I have done for myself but knowing I have the support of Paul, my family and friends helps push me to continue.

Paul and I always knew we wanted to be parents and on November 5, 2009, we welcomed our first son, Landon Alan, by adoption. It was amazing to be there for his birth. It was one of the longest days but certainly the best day of our lives! And having our parents there to support us made it even more special! We are thrilled beyond belief that we were able to be there from the beginning. Landon is truly our gift from God!

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad you started a blog! It is super cute and a great way to keep up with what is going on with the family. You and Paul are great parents and Landon is such a cutie :-)

    We love you all,
    Kristen and Luke

    ReplyDelete